The August 21, 2014 issue features:
- Participation continues to grow for Mitchell’s Run Thru Rockford
- Voters approve Proposal 1 – big step for Michigan
- Rockford welcomes Friends Furever Pet Grooming Salon
- It’s a family affair for Fowle Eye Care
- Spectrum Health United Hospital receives prestigious international award
- Care hours never stop at Boulder Creek Assisted Living
***The Rockford Squire is delivered via the US Postal Service to residents of Rockford. If you are out of our circulation area, you may subscribe to the Squire and have it delivered to you, or pick up a copy at one of our many drop sites around town.
***Please note that we are currently not updating our site except to share what each week’s issue features so we can focus on the printed version of our newspaper.