The Rockford Chamber of Commerce (RCC) Board of Directors is honored to announce the following Chamber businesses as nominees for the RCC 2010 business of distinction awards. Winners of the Business of the Year and Award of Merit categories will be announced at the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Meeting held on Friday, Jan. 28, 2011 at Wolverine World Wide Corporate Headquarters. The nominees are listed in alphabetical order:
• Business of the Year: Fluis Inc., Great Northern Trading Co., Herman’s Boy Inc., United Bank of Michigan Awards of Merit
• Quality of Life: Rockford Area Arts Commission, Rockford Education Foundation
• Manufacturing: Alloy Exchange Inc., ITW Dahti Seating, Wolverine World Wide Inc.
• New Business: AIC Insurance Services, Institute for Neuro Muscular Medicine & Rehab, The Dam Taxi
• Retail: A Charmed Life…Nail Salon, Double Take Resale LLC, WAR Chest Boutique
• Service: Creative Concepts , Innovative Sound Solutions, Macatawa Bank, Nance-Martin Accounting Service, Principal Financial Group
• Dining/Entertainment: Rogue River Tavern, The Corner Bar, The Dam Dogs, Timbers Inn Restaurant and Tavern.