October 15 2009. Tax Attic

The Tax Attic with Jerry Coon — October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009 // 0 Comments

Jerry Coon, Enrolled Agent Sub Chapter S Corporations This week, I would like to continue a discussion of the various entities that are available to taxpayers who are starting a business. In the past weeks, I have written that a Schedule C or Sole Proprietorship is one option. A second option is operating as a LLC or Limited Liability Corporation. A third option is [...]